Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Iron Chef

   {Fresh Asparagus}

I am by no means a great cook..however, I do enjoy eating and eating well.
Ever since I found out I was pregnant with my little boy I made sure that we have the best of everything from top notch veggies, meat etc. I also breastfeed which is another reason I like to eat well and besides that, fast food grosses me out now... I think its knowing that everything I eat is still getting filtered down and fed to my son.
                                  
 {Baked chicken with fresh cracked pepper, cayenne pepper, sea salt and olive oil, hummus, organic brown rice and fresh asparagus}

This is quick, easy and healthy enough to slam back before the baby wakes up and it will also be Reese' dinner tomorrow night (pureed and frozen in cubes to be pulled out during feeding time) He's an adventurous eater as long as it isn't fruit. The boy cannot stand sweets.

{New White Roses and Eucalyptus}

I hit Trader Joe's today and couldn't resist picking up these pretty things.

{The Best Ice Cream Bars}

The thing that I can NOT and will NEVER give up is ice cream in any form, shape, size...
Don't mind said chocolate ice cream bars smeared all over my face below...

{New fall flannel-Willow and Clay}

Reese and I also picked up some new threads

{New Oshkosh jeans}

He still prefers to be in a diaper.

 {New earrings that will be coming soon to the shop}

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment