Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A day in the life of Reese

{Good Morning Mommy!}

Reese woke up unusually early today...He's normally up between 7-8am.
 He wanted to say good bye to daddy on his way to work.
I couldn't complain, look at the face that I get to wake up to!
He always lays on my belly when he wants me to wake up. 

{I let you sleep another two hours.. get up or I'll bite you!!}
 
I was lucky enough to get him to sleep a little longer ;)

{Mommy, I want to watch Baby Einstein!}
 
He was fed up with me this morning.. he wanted his breakfast and Baby Einstein stat.

{Baby Einstein time}

Between 7:45- 11am we eat breakfast and Reese takes his morning nap.
While he's napping I clean up a bit and get myself dressed.

{On our way out}

  {Mommy driving Reese around, can't forget to have coffee!!}
 
There's no way I would function without coffee.. after all I normally get between 4-6 hours of sleep a night.

{Gymboree bubble time!}

{Resting on mommy after lunch in the car}

{New clothes/ toys/ trays/ Baby Einstein DVD's via Babies R Us}

We had to make our way to Babies R Us for a play tray which he needed for his Bumbo... I of course came home with things that he could have done with out...
I can't go anywhere without coming home with more stuff for him...

{Making our way home}

{Play time with Dad}

{Dinner!!}

{Mommy putting together dinner for two nights}

His dinner for the next couple of days will be Quinoa, broccoli and not pictured, baked chicken pieces.
 
{Bedtime! Good night}

After this munchkin goes to bed I get all work for the day done... and eat ice cream of course!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment