Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Closet Wishlist- Accessory Edition



In January I am going back to the office.
I am slowly putting a collection together for my back to work wardrobe that doesn't include a diaper bag, flats and a drool puddle on my shirt.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change those things for the world. 
I'm actually quite sad to leave my baby boy in daycare, but one whole year out of the industry is plenty. (I'm currently working from home during the evening when Reese is in bed)
Because I work in the fashion industry I need to make sure to dress well and make an impression.
After all I see high people in high places just grabbing a cup of coffee in the lobby.
 
I've always believed that accessories make an outfit.
Jewelry is never something I purchase because I can make what ever I want in a couple minutes flat.
Shoes and handbags I am too terrified to take the plunge and try to make because even though I can sew, I can't stand sewing machines and don't have the patience to try my hand at shoe making. 
Leather handbags are my all time favorite, PU not so much. 
As for shoes... a woman always has the right to shoes!

What are your favorite accessories that you plan on adding to your closet work collection?

xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment