Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Closet Wish List

                          




                                        

I have this thing for maroon and black this month...

I'm also trying to throw in neutral colors that will go with everything in my closet.

                         

 
I was this close to also picking up this tank, however I couldn't justify dropping $128 on a tank now.

                 
 
 
 
               


I will be making a trip up to South Coast Plaza this Saturday without my 22 pound meatball in tow which gives me plenty of opportunity to try new styles of clothing to get me out of my comfort zone of stripes, black and lace.
This will also be the longest that I will be away from my boy (4 whole hours) and I am so nervous! Someone please reassure me that all will be alright... he's a big boy now and it's good for him to spend time alone with his Daddy. 
I will try to repeat that over and over to myself until Saturday.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment