Thursday, September 13, 2012

Doll Face





I hope this Thursday finds you well!! It finds me sleepy...

And on that note, I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've gone out and had people ask me what mascara or lipstick, perfume etc. that I use. 
I am extremely minimal when it comes to making myself up. I do not like looking like a clown and I do not have the time to take 40 minutes on my appearance, unless I want to hear a screaming baby as background noise for the entire 40 minutes... not fun at all and I'll probably end up looking like a clown anyway from the stress of trying to hurry up.

It literally takes me five minutes to do my make up and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd rather spend all my time playing with my little terror anyhow even if my appearance does suffer.

I pulled together the BEST products that work for me every single day. 

 {Garnier B.B. Cream}

Up until I found this product I was spending $30 on Benefits 'That Gal' face primer, I will never go back... I also am not the best at making sure to moisturize every day, put sunscreen on blah, blah.. I'll probably look like a leather couch when I'm 50... yikes!! Anyhow, this does it all for me! Not only that, I went through a bad skin phase late in the game (at 22!) and I still have scars that are fading away, these cover everything up without using more than 5 dabs, one on the forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, done!

{Clinique 'Stay Matte' pressed powder}

I take a big feather brush and bypass the application sponge that they give you and just sweep a tiny amount to get rid of excess shine.

{MAC creme blush in Posey}

I love this so much, it gives me a natural looking glow when I apply a tiny amount to the "apples" of my cheeks. 
Reese also loves this, today he decided to stick his fingers in it and smear it all over my leg, his jammies and the floor when I turned my head for one second to find my brush.

 {Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara}

NO CLUMPS!! I get ridiculous comments on my eyelashes.. stopped all over the place with women (sometimes even men) asking if they are real... I'm pretty sure they are talking about my eyelashes.. ha
Yes, they are real. No, I do not use false eyelashes, never have.

 {Rogue Coco Lipstick}

Yes, it is expensive, but if you're going to wear lipstick you better be willing to pay top notch for it! This is moisturizing and looks amazing on!

{Coco Mademoiselle perfume}

Don't waste your money on Eau de Toilettes.. two things that I make sure to never go cheap on are lipstick and perfume. You won't regret it! One spray is all you need and it will last all day.. even longer if you're like me and wear the same pants more than once... (don't judge!!)


 As you can see my make up stays on well through the day and night. Even after wrestling a small child and being out most of the day, in the ridiculous heat.
(This was taken at 10pm yesterday night and yes, I could use some powder on my shiny five head.)

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment