Monday, February 18, 2013

Closet Wishlist


| one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight |

Lately, I have been really into lack of color and lots of new make up experiments, which is where the color comes in.
I've also been trying to budget when I shop... we are saving up for something big that I will fill you all in later when things get further along.
Which brings me to mention a couple of stores that I have never really shopped in prior to these past two months, JCPenney and Walmart... where have I been?
Walmart I'm still not much of a fan of...however, when I heard of Drew Barrymore's new make up line 'Flower' I got in the car and drove my tired butt down only to find all the colors that I needed used or sold out :(
Have any of you tried the line?

PS. Have you all seen the new Parbal Gurung line for Target?
I am in love with the accessories!

xoxo

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment