Thursday, September 20, 2012

October To Do

{William Sonoma Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Bars}

 There are a million things that I like to do each Fall. 
Now that we have a little one it's turned into a million and one things.

You haven't lived until you've tried William Sonoma's Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Bars.
I can eat an entire pan by myself... I'm not proud of my actions.

{Pumpkin Carving}

I'm really looking forward to going to a pumpkin patch for the first time and picking the best pumpkin to decorate ourselves. Call me Martha Stewart ;)

{Apple Picking}

We are also planning on going up to an apple orchard in October so our Little can run around and pick apples.
I can't wait to use said apples in numerous recipes! 

{World Market Pumpkin Spice Coffee}

I can't wait to brew my first cup of this coffee.. I'm so behind right now. The only excuse I have is a screaming hungry child and power walking out of World Market empty handed.

 {Dreyer's Pumpkin Ice Cream}

Pumpkin Ice Cream, self explanatory...

{Jam Making}

We also will be picking berries while we are at the apple orchard. 
I plan on trying to make homemade jam... sounds so good with scones and a cup of pumpkin spice goodness.

What's on your fall to do list?

xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment