Friday, September 21, 2012

Ode to...




{Fall leaves on our patio}

There's nothing better than sitting cross legged on the living room floor with a mountain of homemade pasta after a long day.
Throw in stretchy yoga clothes, Sex and the City and a 'Best Bar None Ice Cream Bar' for dessert and you have your self my dream evening.

I also did get to sit outside for five minutes with my little monster, we love watching the leaves fall.
I asked him if Fall will also be his favorite season of all time he said, "uh uh."
I then proceeded to ask him about spring, summer and I didn't get a response out of him until I said Winter, he said, "uh huh."
We all know what that means, the boy can't wait to open presents hah.

{Watching the sun}

{Dahlia Petals}

{Sleepy Dog}

I will be spending this lovely Friday vintage shopping for treasures to drag home!
I can't wait to share my finds with you all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment