Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Cup of Thankful


Today, I took a step back from the craziness that I call my life and realized how lucky I am!

Lately I am thankful for:

-Rocket Reese, my curious, quick son! Thanks for keeping mommy on her toes, I get my work out chasing you around all day.

-These hair clips 
(I don't really have time to do my hair with said wild child that I am constantly chasing)

- Stew for dinner

-Gymboree! Thank you for letting my son burn some energy with other babies so that he (and sometimes I) can take an hour long nap afterwards.

-Silly baby costumes
(I can't wait to show you all pictures of Reese in his costume, I can't stop laughing)

- A new giant diaper bag!

-Kashi, thank you for making such delicious granola bars so I don't find the need to hit a drive thru.

Britney&baby, your filming makes me nauseous but watching your video's makes me realize that I am not crazy, and I am not the only one!
 (Even though I am not a teen mom, we all speak the same darn baby momma language!)

And last but not least Kye for being such an awesome dad to our amazing son. I couldn't do it without you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment