Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dreaming in French


I've had a French obsession since I was a wee tiny little thing.
My mother had an extremely heavy influence on this, she always decorated my room in French decor and encouraged my love for anything of Paris influence... this includes putting up with a ten year old me running around reciting the French alphabet and numbers very poorly.

Every fall I get this itching feeling that I need to visit. (I've never been)

If only you all could take a peek inside my closet... the stripes and ballet flats in multiple colors would make you all wonder about my sanity.

I'm sure the French don't really wear anything that us American's visualize them wearing...

If you have been or live in France, are stripes as common as we all seem to think?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment