Thursday, November 8, 2012

Baby Reading List

1.{The Cat In The Hat}
2.{On The Night You Were Born}
3.{Green Eggs and Ham}
 4.{The Very Hungry Caterpillar}
5.{Corduroy}
 6.{First Alphabet}
 7.{Little Mouse and the Big Red Apple}
8.{Goodnight Moon}
9.{Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?}
10.{The Tale Of Peter Rabbit}
11.{Where is Baby's Christmas Present}
12.{ABC}
 13.{First Words}
14.{Cars and Trucks and Things That Go}
15.{Where the Wild Things Are}
Reese loves books.
I am so happy that he's a bookworm like his mother.
Sometimes we snuggle in bed with a book and he turns the pages for me. 
I think those will be one of the many favorite memories I'll always have.

Items that didn't make the list:
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Falling Up (This was the first book I ever read to him when he was three days old)
A Series of Unfortunate Events (we have them all and love them.)

If you have children, what is on their reading list?
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment