Friday, November 9, 2012

GD Weekly Faves


This week I have been reading 'Orbiting the Giant Hairball' by Gordon Mackenzie.This book somehow got stuck in my giant pile of to buys while at a used bookstore, I think it may have been a sign because I have never, seen, heard or read of this book before but so far it's turning out to be great!
You all should look into this if you are feeling like your creativity is being put on the back burner in order to mold into corporate standards.
Reese also loves when I read bits and pieces to him because he can sit on my lap and look at the pictures.
Listening to Fisherman's Woman, by Emiliana Torrinni. (Today has been ok, Heartstopper and Sunny Road are my favorite songs.)
Wearing this amazing striped shirt! (PS. it's on sale! You're welcome!)
Wanting, 'The Ellements of Personal Style' I flipped through it briefly today while running out of Barnes and Noble with a screaming baby.
Watching Hart of Dixie, I thought it was awful at first but now I'm hooked...

What are your favorites this week?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment