Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today has been ok.


Reese woke me up at 6am yesterday morning. Ever since the time change he is going to bed early (5pm!) and waking up at 5 or 6am. 

Don't mind my chipped nail polish and non- made up face it was too early and I haven't had time to do my nails.


When the boy goes down for a nap I get to unwind with yoga and sit on the couch eating popcorn like a chubber.


After Reese woke up we had lunch, I had an english muffin with chicken breast, spinach, avocado and extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Reese had a spinach, pea and pear puree and not pictured, chicken breast chunks.
(The boy was hungry and did not appreciate me taking pictures of his food.)


Later that evening we took a walk to the downtown farmer's market with Kye.
They were putting up the Christmas decorations! Everything looked amazing.


We were so hungry after the farmer's market we went down to Ferrell's where we had amazing burgers and ice cream nachos ;)


(Look at the cute face!!) 
We didn't pick up much at the farmer's market, this time around we grabbed organic carrots (how cute are they!) for a stew I will be making tomorrow, bun cakes (sooooo good! I get these every time) and honey.


How did you spend your Tuesday?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment