Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Favorites



 {one} two {three} four 

This weekend was extremely uneventful, we spend both days sleeping in and doing regular every day things like grocery shopping, shopping, cooking and watching movies.
I think we really needed a couple of days to be lazy and spending time with our son. 
Not to mention we spent every meal at the dinner table, which I really love and I know Reese does too (when he isn't flinging food at us).
I'm really enjoying these last couple of months of being able to see Reese all day everyday before January rolls around and I have to spend 11 hours a day away from him :(
..........

I pulled together some items that I fell in love with while at the mall (how could I resist... it's right across the street from the grocery store..)
The hair brush is my new fave!  I really recommed it to you all! I have the most ridiculous hair that can't ever decide between curly or straight so most times its a frizz ball and this brush makes it smooth and wavy as I'm sure it may have been intended to be.

What did you do this weekend?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment