Friday, December 21, 2012

Around Here

1. Pirate window display (Reese loved this)
2. One of my favorite clothing stores in Downtown LA
3. Lunch at Tiara
4. Reese waiting for lunch
5. R initial necklace from Kye
6. Fire Truck and Monster shirt for Reese's birthday

Yesterday Reese and I made a last minute trip to downtown LA for work. (He's a working baby!)
We met with an old friend and had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Tiara Cafe 
Reese loved this place because it is toy themed.

I also received an early Christmas gift from Kye in the form of a much wanted "R" initial necklace.
Reese and I now have this bit where I say, "what does R stand for??" while I toss him in the air and say, " Rocket Reese!" He thinks its the funniest thing on earth.

What have you guys been up to lately?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment