Thursday, January 3, 2013

Around Here


| Morning coffee in my giant FIDM mug | 
| Napping baby |
| New hair! |
| Handsome boy |
| Working on party favors |
| Memory lane, Reese at five months old | 

I hope you guys are having a fantastic week thus far.
Reese and I are totally living up life lately (I wish I could remember to take pictures more often)
I'm trying to do everything possible before I go back to work and am chained to downtown LA.

 I don't know if all mothers do it, but I keep looking at pictures of Reese from newborn to current.... every single night.
It is amazing to me how much he's changed.
I can't help but get a little sad and teary eyed, I miss my newborn sometimes.
Then I think about how much of an awesome little boy he is turning into and it makes me even more teary eyed.

I keep saying it and I'll say it again, you really do not know how quickly time flies until you have a child.

Someone please invent a pause button and send it my way.

xoxo

Nicole Emerald.




No comments:

Post a Comment