Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year



Happy New Year to you all!

I would just like to take a moment to thank you all that read GD.
Though I haven't been writing on here for the entire year, you guys have made the months that I have blogged pretty great and I hope to be able to continue blogging straight through 2013.

2012 has been the best year yet.
I have a tendency of saying this for all years that go by, but being the child that I am deep down inside, I still believe that this was the best yet.

Here is a recap of the most drastic changes of 2012.

I gave birth to the most amazing little boy in the world.
Sometimes I can't believe that he belongs to me.
(Seventeen more days to his first birthday!)

I took a "break" aka less responsibility from work and was able to spend more time enjoying Reese, being a mother and exploring the way I used to when I was in college.

I gained confidence.
To be quite honest I have never been happy with my psychical appearance (hate to admit it!), after having a baby, my body and appearance changed drastically in my eyes.
I am so proud of myself.

Kye and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary in 2012! We are going strong and can't wait for the next 6.

Though this hasn't been the most eventful year, I still consider it the best.

I hope you all are safe and lets make a great start to a new chapter.

xoxo

Nicole Emerald



No comments:

Post a Comment