Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter





Basket Goodies: 

This was Reese's second Easter, but the first that we actually celebrated.
Last year he was only three months old so we didn't do anything or even consider making him a basket.
This year I will never forget the look on his face when he walked into the living room to find his basket waiting to be opened.
He was mainly excited for the snacks (that's my boy!) 
I tried to buy items that I never give him, gold fish, teddy grahams, Fruit Crisps (one serving of fruit in each bag!) etc.

We actually celebrated twice, he did his first egg hunt with my mom and grandma on Saturday night and then we went to Kye's grandparents house on Sunday to hunt more eggs and eat way too much.

Watching Reese find eggs (and jump with excitement and curiosity) was too much for my little mommy heart to handle!

I hope you all had a great Easter!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment