Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mommy On The Go Style



When it comes to style I'm a minimalist, you'll never catch me in anything over the top.
I tried this top on today and purchased it, naturally. 
It's hard for me to find a great basic white button down.
I like to try to make my accessories the focal point of the outfit.
Small detailing also helps (gold buttons etc.)
 I also make sure that I buy things that are classic and won't go out of style next season... I can't stress how important this is!

 I am also extremely proud of my post baby body! I won't hide that fact... 
I embrace my body a lot more now than I did before Reese.
 I'm in a sizes much smaller (0-3 bottoms depending on brand and XS-S tops)
I work hard on a daily basis to achieve this with eating healthy (ehm I can never say no to sweets...) and making sure I stay active (It's not hard with a wild child like I have).

{Sample dinnner}

Baked chicken
4 oz chicken ( I weigh the chicken prior to cooking)
Cherry tomatoes, fresh mushrooms, cayenne pepper, sea salt, pepper.

Rosemary roasted potatoes
One small potato with sea salt, pepper, fresh rosemary and a tiny bit of parmesan cheese baked.

Fresh steamed asparagus


On that note, I'll leave you all with this, my little monster ready for bed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment