Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Closet Wishlist- Reese Edition!




We are currently fall shopping for Reese' new wardrobe.
As you can see, our style is pretty schizophrenic... I let Reese choose t-shirts. 
Right now he is into: monsters, dinos and Yo Gabba Gabba.
I must say, the kid has pretty good taste. 
He lets me know when he is into something by screaming AHHHHH and grabbing it out of my hands to bite and continue screaming over until we pay, then its forgotten and we move on.


We've pretty much cleared these lists and most of the items are hanging in his closet now (plus other items that didn't make it on here).
On Thursday we are going down to pick up the dino and raccoon hoody.
I love fall shopping, in case you couldn't tell...

What's on your fall to buy list??

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment