Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Loves

{Notebooks}

I picked these up at Target and I love them! I carry one with me all the time, I have so many ideas running through my head.

{List}

I became a list maker right after becoming a mother.
I don't think anything would get done if I didn't have a place to remind myself of what to do from cleaning to breathing.

{EOS lip balm}

I love this stuff! It's Gluten-free, Paraben-free, Petrolatum-free, Phthalate-free. The better to smother my son in kisses with.
I carry a mint one in my diaper bag and the rest are scattered in the car, nightstand and other purses.
They also keep Reese entertained, he loves to smack them together and bite them (If you let your baby play with these always make sure the tops are tightened otherwise they will take a bite out of them, they smell and taste delicious)

Clockwise: {EOS in summer fruit, Rose Salve, Maybelline Colossal Volume Express and Clinique Chubby Stick}

The Rose Salve is good on everything from dry elbows to chapped lips and it smells so good.
I like this mascara even more than Lash Blast.
The chubby stick leaves the right amount of color without looking to bright... problem is it doesn't stay on too long.. especially after smothering Reese and Kye with major kisses.

{EOS Berry Blossom hand lotion}

It smells AMAZING and makes my skin so soft and not greasy.

{Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick}

I've already posted about this, but I seriously can't get over how amazing this lipstick is... it stays on for so long and is the perfect color for me.
I'll defiantly be picking up another once this runs out.

What do you love lately?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment