Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Cup of Thankful


I decided to start a weekly post about the things that I am thankful for during the week.
By mid-week I normally get lost in all of the things that need to get done and I forget to sit back and realize how lucky I am to have what I do.

This week I am thankful for:

Having breakfast with Reese early in the morning, we sit and giggle like crazy people while eating our breakfast.
 He is just too sweet.

My boy saying "Mama" and looking at me for my reaction, I normally respond with, "yes, baby" and he smiles and shows me what ever it is that he wants me to see.

Such a good snack.

Parenthood on Netflix
I've watched 2 seasons in a week...

This amazing fall weather! Reese and I can finally wear our fall wardrobe without dying of heat exhaustion.

These bibs because boy oh boy does Reese know how to make a mess!

EOS, not only do they keep my lips soft and kissable but I hand them to Reese while I get ready and he plays for ever with them! 
His favorite is smacking them together or throwing them at his closet mirror in his room and laughing at the noise it makes.

Finally mastering wearing heels and balancing a 24 pound baby on one hip, what feels like a 30 pound diaper bag on my shoulder (I'm exaggerating... as usual.) and 5 bags full of groceries in one hand without calling Kye to the car for help! 
I'm a pro ;)

What are you thankful for this week?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment