Thursday, October 25, 2012

Q&A


I've recently received a couple of questions that I thought I would reply to on here as well:

Are you in any way affiliated with Anthropologie because you post links to their clothes often:
 -No, I am not affiliated with Anthropologie, they have no idea who I am. The reason I post so many links to their clothing and accessories is because it is where 98% of my wardrobe comes from and I normally purchase all items that are linked.

How old is your son:
-He turned 9 months old on the 17th.

Where does Nicole Emerald come from:
- ;) surprisingly I get this often.... It's my first and middle name.

Do you get paid to blog:
-Yes, but this was not the case when I started.

If you did not make your son's baby food, what brand would you feed him:
-I've given him Earth's Best jars about 4-5 times and he really enjoyed them.
I also buy Earth's best letter cookies and crackers.

 What program do you use to edit pictures:
-Adobe Illustrator CS6, Thanks to my wonderful brother! I used Snagit previously.

Thank those of you that send me emails with these questions, and thanks a million for reading :)

Feel free to send me any additional questions at:
gypsydenbynicole@gmail.com

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment