Monday, November 12, 2012

Babies and Beauty.




I have been playing around with new beauty products these past couple of months.
I think it has to do with the fact that right after Reese was born I sort of "lost" myself for 6 months.
I was so consumed with being a new mom that I didn't know how to take care of myself and my new baby at the same time.

Eye Shadow:
Covergirl Eye Enhancers: Shimmery Onyx & Taupe (Taupe is my favorite, I use it every day now)
MAC-Pollinator 
 I've actually never been a fan of eyeshadow, but lately I've been really loving it!

Lipstick:
Shiseido- Nuance Rose
Besame Cosmetics- Exotic Pink (It comes in a velvet bag)

Skin Care:
 Garnier-Ultra Lift Anti-wrinkle Eye roller (being a mom gives you wrinkles!)
 Neautrogena- Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser (My favorite, it's hard to find now)

The only items that I'm not liking thus far are the eye shadow in Shimmery Onyx (It's too dark for me) and Besame Lipstick (too bright pink for my complexion)

What new beauty products have you tried recently?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment