Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Cup of Thankful


I haven't done these in a couple of weeks.
As a collective I am thankful for:

Spending every waking minute of freedom with my son.
He's going to be starting daycare tomorrow and it breaks my heart.

Reese sleeping through the night! Some nights are better than others.

Taking small weekend trips with Reese and Kye.

Wrapping up the birthday planning.

Setting the timer my morning pot of coffee so that making coffee in the morning doesn't turn into a twenty minute ordeal. 
Hurdles and cartwheels are involved... don't ask ;)

Trying new recipes out of my Power Foods cookbook.

Weaning! It's a challenge, but I'm actually kind of thankful that Reese isn't having too hard of a time with it.

What have you been thankful for these past couple of weeks?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment