Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby



When you become a parent, no one really can prepare you for the amount of emotions that you will feel the exact second your child is born.
Scared, nervous, happy, in love, anxious and many more I can't think of at the moment.

I've spent numerous nights sitting watching my son as he sleeps and wondering how his dad and I could create something so beautiful.
I've always been amazed that two people are able to create a human, but when it's a human that you created, there are no words.

The night Reese was born I was a wreck. 
I kept asking myself, what if I mess this baby up for life? 
Then they laid him on my chest and my whole life was shook upside down.
I fell in love.
It's this love that runs deep, you can feel it in your entire body. 
You would do anything for your child.

With that said, today is Reese's first birthday!
I am so proud of everything that my little boy has accomplished thus far.
I will never ever forget the first time he laughed, while I was giving him a bath.. oh the tears I shed!
He has turned from my tiny baby to this curious, head strong, brave little boy who will take NO crap, thank you very much. 
I wouldn't have him any other way.

I would sing the Elmo disco ABC'S and dance like a maniac for the rest of your life, if you need me to buddy.

Love,

Your number 1 fan,
Mama

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment