Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beauty Favorites


| FACE | NAILS | EYES | LIPS

I have been experimental this month when it came to beauty products.
Don't get me wrong, there are days when I just don't feel like doing my make up and I'll throw on two coats of mascara and a swipe of lip gloss and call it a day... then there are days when I like to get dolled up.

Physicians Formula Supper BB

I mentioned in a previous post that I was obsessed with the Garnier Fructis BB cream, just this month it started seeping into my smile lines aka wrinkles and this was the end of my love affair.
I heard lots of hype about Physicians Formula Super BB cream and decided to give it a try.
I originally thought that it was not going to match my skin ( I picked up "light") turns out it blends in so nicely to your skin color all while masking all of those tiny imperfections.
It also isn't watery based like the Garnier BB cream which I find pretty nice!

Revlon Moon Candy Nail Art Nail Polish- Orbit

AMAZING! I'm actually wearing this on my nails as I type.. I used two coats of the navy nail polish and one swipe of the chunky glitter on top... and I cannot stop looking at my nails.
They are so cool, I just want to show them off, the glitter reminds me of ice chips.
It's also lasted about four days with no chipping!

Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture Pallet

In last months post I mentioned that I was in love with another Sonia Kashuk eye quad.
She makes amazing cosmetics I can't even rave enough.
The price and the quality are so amazing ($14.99 for the pallet above!)
Plus these colors are so nice and don't make me look like I walked through a time machine from the 80's.

 Maybelline Color Sensational Lip gloss- Captivating Coral

This is another product I've blogged about previously.
I've literally been using this every day for two weeks. The color is the perfect coral shade and the formula isn't watery or sticky which is my biggest annoyance in lip gloss.
I usually wear mascara, blush and a swipe of this gloss when I'm in a rush.
Makes me looked put together without trying.

What are you beauty favorites this month?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment