Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Five Things.





I thought I would share five things about myself with you all.

1. I went through an extreme writing phase from ages 11-18. I had journal collections in which I would chart everything beautiful from a feather I found on the ground to the way asphalt crunched under my sneakers.
When I was 16 and going through my teen angst phase I destroyed most of these journals because I thought I was an idiot ha.
What I would give to go back and read it all!

2. I tell people I grew up in Big Bear, CA. (Technically I spent most of my teenage years there)
Truth is, I grew up in Riverside, CA but don't consider this home.

3. I graduated with a degree in Merchandise Product Devlopment from FIDM in downtown Los Angeles in 2008.

4. I daydream a lot about traveling and exploring, which might be the reason I love books such as, 'Travels with Charley in Search of America' by John Steinbeck.
I do not like to sit still, I always have to see new things or else I get bored and upset.

5. I measure things on a child birth pain scale..haha which means, I don't find most things painful anymore.

What are your five things?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment