Friday, March 29, 2013

Make- Up

Hey guys!
So I received a couple of questions in regards to this post.
You guys wanted to know what eye make up I was wearing and if I had falsies on.
My make up routine that day was extremely minimal, we had a rough night (grumpy baby) and I was in no mood to be in front oft he mirror at 6:30am piling on complicated make up.

Here is is:

I used Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Eyeliner for green eyes and a couple coats (Five coats) of Covergirl's Lash Blast Volume mascara (This has been and will be my favorite for as long as it's on the market, no clumps and no spider looking lashes!)
So there you have it.
It literally takes about 2 minutes to do and the end result is something that I am satisfied with.

 
 I will do a tutorial on how to get the look on Saturday morning if you guys would like.
Shoot me an email or leave a comment on here.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment