Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up


Oh hey guys!

Long time no talk ;)
Things have been a bit crazy over here as I get ready for Reese's birthday bash, wash that down with a plethora of work and you'd get a crazy looking mommy up until 4am (last night).

I hope things have been much easier on the rest of you.

This weekend we celebrated Reese's cousin Nolan's first birthday bash, Curious George style of course.
He had so much fun as you probably are not able to tell by his facial expression in this picture.
It's so amazing to me how quickly these babies grow.
I kid you not, it seems like just yesterday little Nolan was born and I spent my time counting down the days until Reese was to be born.

Time just fly's when you have a baby.

How was your weekend?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment