Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Around Here- With Reese

{More Organic Carrots from the farmer's Market, Reese' Beef Stew}

Every Tuesday is the farmer's market downtown, we went last week and picked up some organic carrots which we loved so I went down and picked up more.

Reese loves stews, when I was pregnant sometimes all I wanted for days was stew or any type of beef and potato meals so I knew he would acquire a certain taste for these types of foods.
I've been making big batches beef and chicken stew specifically to freeze for him for lunches or dinners, he devours these and tries to lick his feeding bowls clean.

{Snow globes and new toys}

Last week I mentioned that Reese loves snow globes, he can stare at them for ever (This particular one is from Target).
I also mentioned in Reese's Wishlist last week that I couldn't help giving Reese one of his Christmas gifts early, he loves it so much, he is constantly playing with it. I do however had to sit near him when he does play with it as the boy learned to climb up on everything and I sometimes catch him trying to stand ON this toy... It's a recipe for a hurt baby and I hate my baby hurt.

{Park bench baby, GD Vintage hand tag}

One of Reese's many favorite things is going to the park to feed the ducks. 
We made a trip yesterday because sleepy head didn't want to wake up in time for his class at Gymboree, I like to make sure that he isn't cooped up all day long inside.
I want to make sure he sees everything just like my parents made sure I did (more on this in a later post)

I also was playing around with hand tag designs for my GD jewelry and vintage shops.
This particular hand tag went out with an order I received from a lovely customer in New Zealand.

What have your days looked like recently?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment