Saturday, February 23, 2013

Beauty Faves


Hey guys!

 I thought I'd share with you all a couple of my new beauty (and fragrance) favorites for this month.

Sonia Kashuk eye quad in Fair and Square
If you haven't already tried the Sonia Kashuk eye shadow quads, I suggest you get yourself down to Target and pick one up! These are amazing, they go on smoothly and have the right amount of shimmer without making you look like a thirteen year old girl stuck in a glitter phase.
I use the fair and square quad almost every day and have received so many compliments on my eye make up along with eye liner which I will get to in a bit.
 I actually plan on picking up a couple more of these just to change things up.

The Body Shop Lip Scuff
I was hesitant when I bought this only because it was super grainy and leaves little "seeds" on your lips, however, Kye and I have become obsessed. I put this on my lips before bed, I used to have super dry, peeling lips and haven't had that problem since I purchased this.
If I wear lipstick without lip gloss I always apply this as a base first (wiping the "seeds" off my lips first, of course) and my lips will stay plump and not dry looking, which I love!

Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez nail lacquer in Selena
This color is the most perfect shade of pinkish peach with a little bit of silver glitter (you can't really tell unless you look closely) 
It lasts 4-5 days without chipping and I often do a glitter tip to make it look like a french manicure.

 Physicians Formula Shimmer Cream Liner for green eyes
So I can't begin to tell you how many women compliment my eyes with this eyeliner either alone or with the Sonia Kashuk quad.
Just this morning I had a woman come up to me asking what liner I use because it was the perfect color and line.
Now, I know I do not have green eyes, I actually picked this one up instead of the brown eye pods because they were sold out and I really wanted to try this.
The liner comes with three different pods, purple, green and black. They each have a hint of green shimmer, nothing crazy, you can't tell when we have it on unless you really look closely in the right lighting.
It goes on smoothly, dries quickly and doesn't smudge.
This is a definite keeper.

See by Chloe perfume
This fragrance is so light and airy with the right hints of floral.
It smells clean... if you know what I mean... like clean laundry or stepping fresh out of a shower.
Prior to having Reese I was in to harsher, stronger smells such as Mademoiselle by Chanel.
Now I can't stand the smell, it's too strong and always made me sick when I was pregnant.

Downy Unstoppable in wash scent booster in Lush
Holy moly am I obsessed! I picked these up in two different smells, Lush and Shimmer, so far have just used the Lush.
You just dump a little (or a lot) of these tiny beads in the wash with your laundry and detergent and its supposed to leave your clothes smelling amazing... that it does.
I sniff my clothes all day like a little weirdo, they smell THAT good and the fragrance doesn't wear off after a whole day of being out and about...
If I could, I would throw every single thing we own in the wash with these little guys just for the smell.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment