Sunday, February 17, 2013

Q&A




I received a couple of emails while I was away that I would like to answer.

Q: Now that Reese is 1 have you weaned him completely?

A: No, he turned thirteen months old today and we are still nursing! I can't even begin to tell you how I had this idea in my head of having my first cocktail on Reese's birthday.
Little did I know weaning would be much more difficult than that...
He shows no interest in wanting to stop just yet, however, day time feedings are no longer in the picture.(During the week..)
I do send him to daycare with a sippy cup of 5-6 oz of breast milk.
As soon as I get home he immediately asks to be breastfed.
(He does have a small allergy to cow's milk and refuses soy or almond milk)


Q: My english is not too good, but your son is too cute! and you are too pretty :)

A: Thank you, and thanks so much for reading ;)


Q: Do you think you can add a fashion post to your blog?

A: I've actually been toying with the idea of possibly adding a new post called Fashion Friday's, it will just be an outfit that I wore picture post.
Let me know what you guys think of this idea!

Feel free to message all questions and comments to: gypsydenbynicole@gmail.com

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment